Safety & Precautions
Experience the medical fitness difference. Here’s what Madonna ProActive is doing to keep members and staff safe:
- Temperature and screening question upon entering.
- Mask use is required. Our policy is as follows:
- ProActive Members – Mask or face covering use is required when entering/exiting the facility, moving zone to zone, in locker rooms and where 6 foot distancing cannot be maintained. Mask or face covering use is required in therapy only zones.
- Members are required to bring a mask or face covering.
- We have disposable and reusable masks for sale at our front desk.
- All exercise equipment is located in various “zones.”
- Ample space to spread out!
- Each “zone” has a person capacity.
- Increased already stellar cleaning standards and hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Video or infographic – reiterating the main points and member experience
Members are top priority for Madonna ProActive. We have several membership options during the pandemic.
- Thinking about joining but uncertain if Madonna ProActive is the right fit?
- We offer month to month memberships for a low-commitment option.
- Call 402.420.0000 to schedule a tour or stop by today!
- Freeze options for Current Members
- Every member has the option to freeze their account during the pandemic. There is a one-time $20 fee to hold your account for up to 4 months. No other charges are incurred during this time.
- Members currently on freeze, have a 7-day trial option prior to resuming membership dues.
- Structured Independent Program (SIP) Memberships resumed September 1st, 2020.
- Each Madonna TherapyPlus patient receives, 30 days free to ProActive upon discharge.
- Prefer a less busy time at the gym? Reference this guide to determine the best times of day to work out.
Pool & Swim Lesson Information
We have resumed pool use for members. We have resumed children’s group and private swim lessons.
- Pool Information for Members:
- 2 lap lanes available; sign up required. Sign up located near pool.
- When therapy is occurring in the aqua track, members must wear a mask.
- Person capacity for indoor pool, aqua track and spa.
- Group & Private Swim Lesson Information:
- Masks required in indoor pool area
- Only ONE family member allowed observing lessons
- Instructors masked for select swim lesson levels
- Children may be unmasked during lesson
Group Fitness Class Information
Group fitness classes are a fundamental part of Madonna ProActive. We look forward to thoughtfully restoring group fitness classes as we expand services and amenities.
- How to sign up and check in for classes:
- Must sign up at front desk for a class pass
- First come, first serve – no “call ahead”
- May sign up 20 minutes prior to class start
- May NOT sign up friend/fellow member
- Drop pass in basket near entrance when arriving for class
- What to anticipate:
- Must wipe down equipment before/after use
- Mask policy applies when entering/exiting class studios
- Mask may be removed once in class studio
- Inclement weather may impact group fitness schedule
We aim to continually offer services for all fitness and ability levels. The pandemic increased our ability to offer services virtually!
- Virtual Personal Training Services
- Receive exercise programs and guidance from the comfort of your own home.
- Call Madonna ProActive’s Fitness Manager at 402.413.4012 for more information.
- Telehealth Nutrition Services
- Take control of your eating habits, food choices and overall nutrition from anywhere!
- Call Madonna ProActive’s Dietitian at 402.413.3559 for more information.
Guest access to Madonna ProActive resumed September 1st, 2020.
- Guest fees apply. Guest must adhere to member rules and guidelines.