Safety & Precautions
Experience the medical fitness difference. Here’s what Madonna ProActive is doing to keep members and staff safe:
- Mask use for ProActive members is recommended but not required. Our policy is as follows:
- We encourage individuals to maintain 6ft distancing
- We have disposable and reusable masks for sale at our front desk.
- All exercise equipment is located in various “zones.”
- Ample space to spread out!
- Each “zone” has a maximum capacity.
- Increased already-stellar cleaning standards and hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Children 3 years of age and older are asked to follow the same mask policy.
- Children 12 years and younger are allowed in the facility with the supervision of a parent or guardian. Children may access the gymnasium and lap pool areas. Currently, children may visit the facility at the following times:
- Saturday & Sunday | 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Members are top priority for Madonna ProActive. We have several membership options during the pandemic.
- Thinking about joining but uncertain if Madonna ProActive is the right fit?
- We offer month to month memberships for a low-commitment option.
- Call 402.420.0000 to schedule a tour or stop by today!
- Freeze options for Current Members
- Every member has the option to freeze their account during the pandemic. There is a one-time $20 fee to hold your account for up to 4 months. No other charges are incurred during this time.
- Members currently on freeze, have a 7-day trial option prior to resuming membership dues.
- Structured Independent Program (SIP) Memberships resumed September 1st, 2020.
- Each Madonna TherapyPlus patient receives, 30 days free to ProActive upon discharge.
- Prefer a less busy time at the gym? Reference this guide to determine the best times of day to work out.
Madonna ProActive’s play center is open! We currently have adjusted hours and requirements, visit our play center webpage for more details.
Pool & Swim Lesson Information
We have resumed pool use for members. We have resumed children’s group and private swim lessons.
- Pool Information for Members:
- 2 lap lanes available; sign up required. Sign up located near pool.
- When therapy is occurring in the aqua track, members must wear a mask.
- Person capacity for indoor pool, aqua track and spa.
- Group & Private Swim Lesson Information:
- Masks required in indoor pool area
- Instructors masked for select swim lesson levels
- Children may be unmasked during lesson
Group Fitness Class Information
Group fitness classes are a fundamental part of Madonna ProActive. We look forward to thoughtfully restoring group fitness classes as we expand services and amenities.
- How to sign up and check in for classes:
- Members are encouraged to sign up for classes using the Member Portal
- Using the Member Portal, class reservations can be made 7-14 days in advance
- Sign up may also occur in each class location
- What to anticipate:
- Must wipe down equipment before/after use
- Mask policy applies when entering/exiting class studios
- Mask may be removed once in class studio
- Inclement weather may impact group fitness schedule
We aim to continually offer services for all fitness and ability levels. The pandemic increased our ability to offer services virtually!
- Virtual Personal Training Services
- Receive exercise programs and guidance from the comfort of your own home.
- Call Madonna ProActive’s Fitness Manager at 402.413.4012 for more information.
- Telehealth Nutrition Services
- Take control of your eating habits, food choices and overall nutrition from anywhere!
- Call Madonna ProActive’s Dietitian at 402.413.3559 for more information.
Guests are welcome! Guest fees apply and individuals must adhere to member rules and guidelines.