The Play Center is a safe and convenient child care service for Madonna ProActive members, club guests and others who utilize ProActive services. To ensure a continued safe and healthy environment for all children, please note the following and feel free to stop by the Play Center for more information.
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 4-8 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Reservations may be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Only one person may drop off or pick up a child.
- Children 3 and older must properly wear a mask at all times.
- Children must use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- If a child cannot keep a mask on, they will be asked to leave.
- 6 feet of distance between children will be attempted, but your child may play with other children in the Play Center.
- Toys and high touch surfaces are disinfected regularly.
Capacity Limit: 10 children (no more than 2 children less than 12 months old are allowed at a time)
Please call the Play Center at 402.413.4029 or the Front Desk at 402.420.0000 for reservations.
Daily: $5.50 per child
1 child - $30
2 children - $40
3 or more children - $50
See the front desk for payment details.
Children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old are cared for at the Play Center.
NOTE: The maximum time limit for Play Center services is two hours. Those utilizing the Play Center services must be present at ProActive for the duration of their child's stay.