Last Updated June 11, 2020
We are excited to announce Madonna ProActive’s reopening! The reopening will occur in phases, gradually resuming access to amenities, services and areas of the club. These phases have been developed based on recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Medical Fitness Association. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our members, clients, patients and staff. Thank you for your understanding and patience during our phased reopening.
Club access for members resumes Monday, June 15. Outlined below are the modified operations we are implementing to ensure member and staff safety.
PHASE 1 STARTS JUNE 15
ADJUSTED CLUB HOURS
- Monday-Thursday: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Cardiovascular, strength and free weight equipment
- Weight room, Keiser room, studio and cardio floor access
- Indoor pool, outdoor pool and aqua track
- Towel service
- Water bottle refill station
- Limited locker room use
- Soteria massages available with mask use; scheduling begins June 11th
TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED AMENITIES
- Access to play center, group fitness classes, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, basketball play, pickle ball play, drinking fountain use and Commons food service.
- Access for children or grandchildren 12 years of age and younger
- Use of guest visits, complimentary passes, punch cards or structured independence programs.
- Active screening with temperature prior to club entry
- Physical distance spacing of all equipment; zoned workout areas with capacity and time limits
- Wiping down equipment before and after use is required
- Increased cleaning frequency by staff
- Frequent washing or sanitizing of hands encouraged
Mask use will be required when arriving and leaving the facility, walking through the facility, moving from one zone to the next and in areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained, such as locker rooms. Members are to provide their own mask.
Mask use will not be required while you are actively exercising.
Other safety precautions, including taking temperatures when entering the club, spacing of equipment, disinfecting equipment after use and limited amenities are still in place. Please visit proactive.madonna.com for a complete list of temporary adjustments.
- Monthly dues and freeze fees will be charged starting July 1
- March closure credit is being applied to the prorated June dues
We will continually evaluate and work to expand our offerings. We understand some members may not be ready to resume their membership when we reopen. A membership freeze is available for this type of situation. Please call us at 402.420.0000 to talk about your options.
We appreciate your support of our health and wellness mission. We look forward to seeing you soon!